At this time’s present is delivered to you by Nasdaq:
We’re joined by Phil Waterproof coat, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President at Nasdaq, stay from the Alternate ETF Convention in Miami!
On at present’s present, we talk about:
- If the Fed cuts charges this 12 months or not, and what meaning for the market
- Will there be a recession this 12 months?
- What’s shocked Phil concerning the economic system within the final 24 months
- How the labor market is that this robust
- Why charges haven’t gone increased
- US IPO efficiency
- Nasdaq power to this point this 12 months
Hear right here:
Take a look at our t-shirts, stickers, espresso mugs, and different swag right here.
Subscribe right here:
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Administration, acquired compensation from the sponsor of this commercial. Inclusion of such commercials doesn’t represent or suggest endorsement, sponsorship, or suggestion thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content material Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Administration or any of its workers. Investing in speculative securities includes the chance of loss. Nothing on this web site ought to be construed as, and might not be utilized in reference to, a suggestion to promote, or a solicitation of a suggestion to purchase or maintain, an curiosity in any safety or funding product